Designed to provide respiratory protection against airborne diseases and biological contaminants, these disposable KN95 particulate respirator masks form a seal around the mouth and nose and efficiently filter ≥ 95% of microparticles. The respirators are breathable and fluid resistant against the splashing and splattering of potentially infectious liquids and materials. The KN95 respirator masks are certified by the CE to provide the highest level of protection for healthcare workers everywhere in accordance with implementation standards GB 2626-2006. Country of Origin: China.
- N95/KN95/FFP2 Grade Particulate Respirator Mask
- CE Certified Personal Protective Equipment
- Four layers of filtration for exposure to airborne diseases & microparticles
- Four-layer protection: The outer layer and mouth layer are non-woven; the middle two layers are hot air cotton and melt-blown cloth.
- The three-dimensional stretch design conforms to the face, so the ventilation is smooth and unobstructed.
- Dimensions: 10 x 8 cm
- Elastic ear bands for a secure fit
- Adjustable nose clip provides user-defined sealing
- Fluid Resistant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.